Effective as listed below
Delaware House Bill 175, Laws of 2017, has increased the following corporate franchise tax rates and amounts and statutory (business) trust fees, effective as noted below.
- Delinquency fees from $100 to $125 (January 1, 2018)
- Tax multiplier from $75 to $85 related to the authorized shares calculation (January 1, 2018)
- Tax multiplier from $350 to $400 related to the assumed par calculation (January 1, 2018)
- Minimum tax related to the assumed par calculation from $350 to $400 (January 1, 2018)
- Excepted as below, maximum tax from $180,000 to $200,000 (effective for the tax year beginning January 1, 2017)
- Creation of a new $250,000 maximum for certain publicly traded corporations effective for the tax year beginning January 1, 2017)
- Maximum fee for filing documents from $300 to $500 (August 1, 2017)
For more information or assistance in filing in Nevada, contact the CORPSMART™ team at 800-737-8012.