Latest update: 07/30/2020 at 8:23 am pst
CORPSMART™ offices remain open and unaffected at this time.
West Coast States
- Counter service is suspended for business filings. Limited staff, expect delays.
- Walk-in UCC filings from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm.
- Online services, mail, FedEx and UPS remain available.
- SOS has suspended expedite services for UCC Filings, UCC-11 Certified Searches and UCC Copies. Uncertified Searches and Routine Services remain available.
- Online services, mail, FedEx and UPS are available – expect processing delays.
- Limited staffing – expect delays. Online, email, mail FedEx and UPS services are available.
- The Secretary of State will be updating its UCC system on July 15, 2020. The conversion will begin on Monday, July 13, 2020 at 12:01 am and will continue until the system goes live on July 15, 2020 at approximately 10:00 am local time.
- During this conversion, you will not have the ability to electronically submit UCC filings, nor complete searches.
- All UCC filings received by mail or by lobby drop-box will receive a filing date of July 15, 2020 and there will be no UCC filings filed on July 13, 2020 and July 14, 2020.
- Effective June 24, 2020, limited Expedite/Preclearance filing services will resume. Filing evidence will be returned late afternoon the following day.
- 24 Hour Expedite Filing (Expedite Fee: $350 plus filing fee)
- 24 Hour Preclearance Filing (Expedite Fee: $500 plus filing fee)
- Effective June 24, 2020, the 72-hour rule for rejected filings will be reinstated as of June 24, 2020.
- State remains open with limited staff and resources; expect delays.
- Counter service has been suspended; a drop box is available.
- Routine business filings will be returned by mail; expect delays for return of filing evidence.
- Expect delays of 3 weeks or more for routine filings.
- Orange County Clerk-Recorder has re-opened to the public as of June 10, 2020.
- Orange County Superior Court is still closed for walk-in service for the public and they will be unveiling an appointment system to limit visitors.
- Additional county offices are closed or counter service has been suspended.
- Limited expedited/pre-clearance business filing services is suspended.
- Email, mail, FedEx, UPS and online services remain available.
- Business Services and Bureau of Conveyances (UCC) have re-opened.
- Counter service is now available.
- Online services are available.
- Email, Fax, Mail and UPS/FedEx are available.
- Counter service is suspended, but online and email services remain available.
- Expedited services are available, but expect delays.
- The Business Services Division remains open with limited staff and resources – expect delays.
- Late fees will be waived through July 15, 2020 for business registrations due April 15, 2020.
- Counter service is suspended.
- Online services are available.
- Counter service is suspended – daily appointments are no longer allowed.
- Online services, mail, UPS and FedEx remain available.
- Limited staffing – expect delays.
- In observance of Pioneer Day, state offices will be closed Friday, July 24, 2020.
- Counter service is suspended, but online services are available, as are mail, FedEx and UPS submissions.
- Curbside service is available to service companies. Each service company has their own scheduled time frame for drop-off and pick-up service.
- Effective June 11, 2020, customers will be able to incorporate business corporations using Bylaws reflecting the latest up-to-date provisions in the Business Corporation Act.
- Counter service is suspended, but online, mail, email, FedEx and UPS services are available.
Federal: Click on the individual line item for direct access to the corresponding page.
For any immediate requests, please contact a CORPSMART™ representative by calling (800) 737-8012 or emailing email@example.com.