Latest update: 04/2/2020 at 4:04 pm pst
CORPSMART™ offices remain open and unaffected at this time.
West Coast States
- Counter service is suspended with limited staff – expect delays.
- Online services, mail, FedEx and UPS remain available.
- The Secretary of State counter service has been limited, but not suspended (UCC, Partnerships, Apostilles, Notarization, Trade Names/Trademarks).
- Online services, mail, FedEx and UPS are available – expect processing delays.
- The Arizona Corporation Commission counter service is suspended (Corporations and LLC’s).
- Limited staffing – expect delays. Online, email, mail FedEx and UPS services are available.
- Secretary of State is open with limited staff and resources – expect delays.
- Counter service is suspended, but a drop box is available, as well as online, mail, email, UPS and FedEx services – anticipate delays.
- Routine business filing will be returned by mail; expect delays of 7 to 10 business days for filing evidence.
- Expedite services remains available – expect delays.
- Los Angeles County Clerk-Recorder is closed to the public; mail in recordings and filings are still available.
- Los Angeles Superior Court closed until June 22, 2020.
- Orange County Clerk-Recorder offices are closed.
- Orange County Superior Court is closed to the public through April 24, 2020.
- The Business Services and Bureau of Conveyances (UCC) are closed.
- The Business Service Division staff are working remotely, but online services remain available.
- Counter service is suspended, but online and email services remain available.
- Expedited services are available, but expect delays.
- The Business Services Division remains open with limited staff and resources – expect delays.
- Counter service is suspended.
- Online services are available.
- Counter service is suspended – daily appointments are no longer allowed.
- Online services, mail, UPS and FedEx remain available.
- Limited staffing – expect delays.
- Counter service is suspended, but online services are available, as are mail, FedEx and UPS submissions.
- Counter service is suspended, but online, mail, email, FedEx and UPS services are available.
Federal: Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/guidance-business-response.html
For any immediate requests, please contact a CORPSMART™ representative by calling (800) 737-8012 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.